Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Craiglist Journey

It's early, I'm tired, and I'm putting off finishing a press release. And so I bring you today's craigslist fun:

Best/Most Confusing Headlines:

1. wall scones - $20

2. Elephant and/or cat - $10

3. NEEDED: Lifejackets (for people) and Kayak Rack (for Honda Civic)

4. Like New Twin Bed Matress and Boxspring - $50
(l.e.h.a.l.e note: - this is included as an example of all mattress ads on craigslist. I believe I speak for many when I say, simply, gross)

5. we have extremely HIGH scented candles variety of super SMELLY scents

And that's all I can muster for today. People are always an endless source of amusement, fascination and horror for me. Thanks to the good folks at craigslist for giving me a voyeuristic opportunity to laugh and cry.

No comments: