Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sometimes You Feel Like A...

Am I naive? Am I too conservative and traditional? Possible. What I am is horrified by this:

What is it? Oh, it's a snickers bar with caffeine added. Now I'm just as fascinated as the next person with the swath of products that now offer caffeine, but snickers? Really? Have we really become so lazy that we can't drink a cup of coffee and eat a candy bar? Is time really that tight? Can this thing really taste anything but cloyingly sweet with a chemical aftertaste? If anyone has dared try this, please offer your experience up. Sometimes your only purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Anything has to be better than the Banana, Mango, or Grape Kit Kats, and the White Chocolate Key Lime, Pina Colada or Passion Fruit Almond Joys they had a few years ago. Or the "inside out" Reeses cups. (I've not had any of these, just seen them. )

The caffeinated sunflower seeds fascinate me though.

But yeah, eew.