Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And on an unrelated note...

Yes, this is radically different from my previous post of an hour ago, but a thought just occurred to me. When life means finishing a long day at the job you're passionate about, crashing at an apartment in Burlington where you can talk politics with a campaign finance director, read on the couch while eating your favorite thai take out from your ex-husband's tennis partner's restaurant, and being kept awake by Honky Tonk Tuesday at the coffee shop below where the bass player from Phish sometimes jams, all because the roads to your house were completely iced over, things are pretty darn good. Plus, I bought really kick ass apple green pajamas with magenta polka dots tonight. Yep, life is sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to read this post. I've been waiting for it for many years.

epb said...

[Smiling,silent nod of agreement with comment above]