Friday, October 17, 2008

The planets have aligned

Here's my horoscope:

Today's birthday (Oct. 17): You have many responsibilities, though there is an overriding sense of being carefree this year. You're laughing and having a good time with this life you've built. In December you meet people who bring out the best in you. You adjust your scene to accommodate family, and good financial fortune follows in May. Cancer and Aquarius adore you. Your lucky numbers are 50, 21, 54, 2 and 17.


It's true! Man I love stuff like this.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cousin Valerie from VA here:

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good one. Here's one Aquarius that does adore you - I love your blog. It always makes me grin.

Unknown said...

Oh, yeah, and congrats on becoming an Auntie too! ;) We're the best - spoil 'em and send 'em home hyper.

The kid was courteous enough to at least keep their birthday separate from yours too. But you can still celebrate together, my niece and I do the same thing.

ajd said...

Wow, not even two days old and my daughter is already "the kid."